BIJORHCA JEWELLERY AWARDS
The birds from Metropolitan France
We are very pleased to announce the launch of our jewellery contest in association with la « Ligue de Protection des Oiseaux – LPO », Les Ateliers Axiome, 3J Création, Wacom and Ricoh Imaging.
The purpose of this contest is to reward the most creative and innovative achievement and enhance the profession of craftsman jeweller on a given theme, the birds from Metropolitan France!
How to participate in the contest?
You need to submit a design sketched on paper or using 3D computer software. Send your drawing to
The closing date for applications is 15/12/2018.
Your design should be an item of jewellery (necklace, pendant, bracelet, ring, earrings, brooch etc) made from precious materials. It must also embrace this year’s theme: the birds from Metropolitan France.
Your application must include:
- A completed application form, including a description of your project and list of materials used in the design
- Sketches of your design: front and side view
What are the rating criteria?
The panel will rate each design in relation to the following criteria:
- How well it reflects the theme
- Originality of design
- Attention to detail in your description
- Quality of visuals, including finish and presentation
- Technical knowledge
Who are the judges?
- Dominique Muller, Les Ateliers Bermudes
- Caroline Gondy, Wacom
- Patrick Koune, 3J Créations
- Emilie Gobert, LPO (French Society for the Protection of Birds)
- Aude Leperre, BIJORHCA PARIS
- Christelle SantaBarbara, Black Phenix
- Ollivier Salvelli, High jewellery & luxury watches
- Elizabeth Leriche, Director of the Elizabeth Leriche design consultancy
The jury will select 3 winners who will be revealed at the next edition of the BIJORHCA PARIS exhibition in January 2019.
What are the prizes to be won?
The first prize of the Competition includes:
– The manufacture of the jewelry in a single copy, by Les Ateliers Bermudes
– A Wacom Cintiq Pro 13 »’ screen worth €1099 including VAT
– A PENTAX digital SLR camera (PENTAX KP + optics worth €1300)
The second and third prizes of the Competition include:
– A Wacom Intuos M tablet worth €200 including VAT
The « Public Crush » prize includes:
– A Wacom Intuos Draw tablet worth 79.90€ TTC
– A 360° camera (the RICOH THETA SC) worth 229€ TTC
Finally, the first 10 winners will be invited as VIP to the BIJORHCA PARIS exhibition in January 2019 and to the party on Sunday, January 20, 2019.
What are the dates to remember?
From 16 December 2018 to 20 January 2019: Public Votes
January 20, 2019: Revelation of the 10 winners and award ceremony at Bijorhca Paris
February / April: Manufacture of the winning piece by Les Ateliers Bermudes
September: Exhibition of the winning piece at the Bijorhca Paris exhibition
October / November: Auction sales of the winning piece for the benefit of the association of La Ligue de protection des oiseaux